GreenTech Process Solution
Support throughout the entire value chain
The commercial success of innovation depends on much more than laboratory results. On the way to market readiness, various hurdles must be overcome. This requires a high degree of technical and economic understanding, as well as a reliable technology partner in project implementation - from authority permits to commissioning.
We are at our customers' side throughout the entire value chain, offering integrated concepts for the industrial implementation of newly developed technologies and thus generating sustainable benefits.
Parallel to our technical scale-up - from laboratory-scale to pilot plant development - we carry out economic feasibility studies, the results of which are constantly incorporated into the process design. Through the implementation of internal recycling cycles, both the greatest possible use of the raw material and the avoidance or minimization of waste streams are sought. This reduces negative environmental impacts in the form of wastes and emissions to a minimum. The finished process concept for the large-scale plant is therefore optimally designed from an ecological and economic point of view.
Our in-house technical center offers the ideal prerequisite for piloting a wide variety of technologies and producing the first product quantities that can be used to analyze product quality and market acceptance. This means that the right levers are moved on a small scale and subsequent problems with the industrial system or the product are avoided.
We act as a missing link between process ideas and turnkey industrial-scale production plants. While we are a reliable partner for process development, authority, basic and detail engineering, as well as plant construction and commissioning, we enable our customer to focus on the economic aspects and market-oriented implementation of their project. This saves valuable time for a profitable realization of the project.
For detailed inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic research by customer
- On customer’s request, contract research by BDI
- Carrying out further laboratory tests (if necessary)
- Process design, scale-up
- Pilot testing
- Analytical support
- Preparation of flow charts and balance sheets, economic feasibility studies
- Preparation of technical documentation for submission to authorities
- Layout design
- Calculation of emissions
- Submission of documents
- Logistics plan
- Modern tools such as ChemCad or Aspen for process simulations
- Creation of PIDs
- Preparation of detailed mass and energy balances
- Apparatus and equipment design
- Equipment specification for purchase
- Development of safety concept, HAZOP
- 3D installation and pipe routing, isometrics: walk-through, consideration of easy maintenance
- Profound experience in the selection of reliable equipment
- Detailed engineering
- Instrumentation and electrical engineering
- Automation with state-of-the-art solutions
- Management of construction site
- Mechanical and electrical assembly management
- Professional testing
- Safety check
- Chemical and PCS commissioning
- Operator training
- Optimization of operation regarding use of operating materials, yield increase and mode of operation for maximum profitability
- Technical support
- Maintenance and spare parts management
- Maintenance management